Saturday, October 23, 2010

Our Lazy Saturday














It is a rainy Saturday in October.  Great snuggling weather!!!  We decided to take it easy...something we NEVER get to do on the weekends:)

3 comments:

  1. Aww, Aunt Jennifer, that is adorable. Haha the boys look so cute. I have a monkey and a panda pillow pet. Wondering which one I want next. You're absolutely right, GREAT snuggling weather. Tell everyone I said hi!
    Love you, Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey aunt jennifer, again. Yesterday Saturday, October 22nd our tornado sirens went off like twice. Sissy's friend Mia was here and we were all in the pantry together with pillows and blankets. the fun part was, we were taking pictures and telling funny jokes together to take our minds off the siren. Oh our dog and our cat Pumpkin was in there too. Love Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you sweet girls. We miss you soooo much! The boys say hello;)

    ReplyDelete