Friday, February 13, 2009

Love is in the air....


My sweet boys get so excited when Dad comes home. It is so cute and one of those things you never ever want to forget. So tonight, I captured the moment. Nothing beats hearing the sound of little feet running toward the door while their excited little voices call your name.

On this note, I must tell you Shawn is one of the most amazing people I have ever known. We have something that is anything but ordinary. I have never questioned whether this is where I am supposed to be. God did an amazing job! He is a wonderful father and loves our boys more than life itself. These past 8 1/2 years I have seen him turn into a man....a man of God, a man of faith, and a man of love. I shot this picture and thought to myself, that if I died today this is the picture I would hold in my mind. This is my little piece of heaven on earth. What sweet boys.


Soooooo.......how do they get so sweet??? You be the judge:)


Nana's special valentine for Dominick was a solid 1Ib chocolate fish. What a catch!!!



Dylan got a Micky Mouse box of chocolate. He won't let anyone near it!!




They just arrived home from their Valentine party at Ms. Kathy's!!! Boy did they have fun:)





Silly! Silly! Silly!


Happy Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment